Thursday 3 May 2012

Glossybox: April 2012 - My thoughts



I just recieved my April Glossybox today; my 'Organic' Glossybox.
I'm sure most of you know what a Glossybox is. :)


small explanation what this is:
'Each month, you'll receive a selection of samples (some are in full sizes!). Includes everything from skincare to makeup, as well as fun non-beauty extras.'

I'm not sure how much it costs in US but it's £12.95 per box incl. shipping.

Check it out! - www.glossybox.co.uk


If you live in US - Birchbox.
 www.birchbox.com


------------ 


GLOSSYBOX April 2012



So this months box is their 'Organic Box' all of the products inside are all Organic & Natural. It means that the products are safe, no talc, parabens - no harsh chemicals (and all those good things!) even the box and everything is 100% biodegradable. Go Greeeeen!! 



CAUDALIE Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum




 If you don't know what a serum is, its a step in your skin care applied before your moisturizer. like any other, it gives you a lot moisture in your skin makes it smooth and moist all day. The consistency of this is very light and easy to absorb by skin. It says that its extremely natural and plant-based.
 I love serums, can't wait to try it out! 

INIKA Organic Lip Liner in 02 Moroccan Rose

A liner free from Talc, Parabens, Fragrance, Fillers etc.
I'm not really good at describing colours but its a realllllly pretty peachy/rose frosty lipliner.
Its very soft and glides onto your skin easily. not quite sure about the lasting power though.


FIGS & ROUGE Lip Balm
100% Pure, Natural and Organic Multipurpose Balm


This lipbalm - I really like. not only its Organic, its a multi-use balm and has a anti-bacterial Ingredients. It smells like a mint candy to me/pepperminty-yumm! the texture of it is quite rough but once you apply it on your skin, it glides verrry smoothly.


PHILIP B Styling Gel


I dont really use styling gel so idk what to say about it. - it smells good though! 
(this thing must be lost. lol. should be in the mens box - glossybox released boxes for men too!)

MONU SKINCARE Rosewood Reviving Mist

'An energising mist that hydrates, revitalize and gently perfumes the skin. Skin should be feeling fresh and uplifted - For all skin types' 





Over all, to me, this box is special just because all of the products are Organic. though the products itself.. not so much to rave about. but the first three products, I really liked. cant wait to try it out! <3

These are just my thoughts. I'm not really good at describing things but will tryyy. :)

Love,
   Criselda






No comments:

Post a Comment