Thursday, 30 August 2012
Wednesday, 29 August 2012
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Pack_EX
A very popular Sleeping pack in Korea.
advertised by my favorite korean Actress Song Hye Kyo ♥
How To Use
1. Use in the evening after Cleansing your face and your Skin Care Routine.
2. Apply an appropriate amount, Spreading the product all over your face.
3. Go to sleep and wash off the morning.
I use this once or twice a week. :)
Price: 20ml/£3.40~$5.20 - 80/ml £13.20~$20.70
Packaging: Light blue packaging, they give you a spatula to get the product out; very hygenic :)
Smell: Love the smell~ developed by Sleepscent. Helps to relax your mind and body to promote a good sleep! it works ;)
Texture: Light - Gel type consistency. love it and spreads onto my skin smoothly (as seen above) ♥
Suitable for: All Skin Types!
- Beta-Gluscan ~ A hydrating ingredient
- Hunza apricot extracts ~ evens out your skin tone
- Chesnuts Seed Extracts ~ Removes dead skin cells
- Sleepscent ~ For good night sleep :)
- Himalaya Snow Water ~ helps to keep skin more revitalized and clear :)
Comments:I can't tell you how much I love this.
(wish I could use this as a daily moisturizer) >_<
Makes my skin smooth, soooft, fresh, moisturized and gradiant looking ♥ ♥
I am a Skin Care junkie and this is definitely one of my
favorite products of all time ♥
= 1/2 (4 1/2 Stars)
Hope you liked my little review :) yes you.
Monday, 27 August 2012
I know I'm sooo late with this.
so before buying some palettes and more lipsticks, I wanted to try these first.
gossh these are CHEAP!!!
Lipsticks - Shade No. 2 & 3: £1
Smooth and Soft to apply
Doesn't last long
Parabens and Talc
I don't like the Smell of these
Trio Eyeshadow - Pink Sorbet: £2.50
Talc and Parabens
Not long lasting
The pigmintation is Ok
Cheap Packaging - It broke the day I bought it.
Many cons but I mean these are cheap, what could you ask for.
I'm not sure whether to buy again just because these have parabens and talc.
I don't know, maybe?
People have been raving about these.
And yes they are pretty good considering how cheap and affordable they are.
I just don't wanna risk something just because these are cheap. :)
Thanks for reading Ladies! Have a good Daaay! ♥
deborah lippmann: Razzle Dazzle
Before anything else, Moisturize your hands! :)
- Revlon Base Coat
- Revlon Top Coat
- deborah's Razzle Dazzle
Bare nails ♥
2. 1st Coat - definitely needs another coat!
3. 2nd coat - don't worry if its not perfect, you could always clean it up with a q-tip :)
4. Lastly, Top coat - to Protect your nailpolish and give it a nice shine.
Excuse the not so pretty fingers :)
Criselda ~ ♥