Sunday 19 August 2012

Sunday Nails #3: Glittery French Tip

Glittery French Tip ♥


Hello!
so this is the one I wore on my nails on my friend's wedding :)
some pictures from the wedding!♥ ~ http://criseldadavid.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/blog2-wedding-not-mine-p.html

I originally wanted a french tip but then I thought its too plain..
so I played with it a little bit.. ;)




First, Make a french tip :)


Using your top coat as a glue, place the Rhinestones on and put as many as you want, play with it!
I used a bigger one on my ring finger. :)
(Rhinestones - Ebay!)


Add a glittered polish on top
wait to dry 
and lastly, put your top coat to finish. ♥


Ofcourse you could use any colours that matches your glitters!
cute right?

Thanks for reading and have a nice nail day! :P

Love,
Criselda~

No comments:

Post a Comment