Thursday 23 August 2012

Oat Cleanser

Currently using to Cleanse my face 

 ○ Oat Cleanser ○

Why Oats?

• Not only Oats are good for your Body it is also good for your skin. 
(I eat porridge everyday-healthy eating) ♥

• -Oats are generally considered "healthful", or a health food, being touted commercially as nutritious. 
   - Its consumption is believed to lower bad cholesterol, and possibly to reduce the risk of heart disease.
   -Oats are the only cereal containing a globulin or legume-like protein, avenalin, as the major (80%) storage protein.
*wikipedia

• Using oats as a cleanser will help your skin to lessen the redness and provide gentle exfoliation giving you a Smooth, Soft and Brightened skin! wooot! - Great for people with acne prone skin :)

• I first heard this with Bubzbeauty so then just recently, I tried to see how it'll work on my skin.
- She only used Oatmeal and to be honest it didn't clean my face but it did soften my skin.

------------------♥

Skin Care Tips for Cleansing if youre interested ♥ ~ 



I only added one thing! (By the way, you could use any type of oatmeal, as long as its oatmeal!) :D
- my favorite cleanser! 
- sorry for some blurred pictures, I was washing my face and taking pictures at the same time; not easy. xD




This is how much I use. You could use more or less depending how you want it :)


Put a little bit of water and squish it like this. you'll see a milky texture and thats okay :)




now put any cleanser you'd like :)








Skin Care Tips for Cleansing if youre interested ♥ ~ 
http://criseldadavid.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/skin-care-tips-cleansing-your-face.html

Have a Beautiful Day everyone!! :)

Love,
Criselda~



2 comments:

  1. awesome skin :) I will start washing my face with oatmeal today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwh! thank you very much! hope it works for you! <3 :)

      Delete