Monday 20 August 2012

Review: Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express

the FALSiES VOLUM' EXPRESS

I've been using this mascara for 2 years. a long time, yes. 
I have a normal lashes; not full nor thin. not long nor short. just avarage. 
pictures for mascara reviews are more informative than writing soo:




Its all faded.. too old.


 the brush looks like thisss. 



 Before applying 



 1st coat 


 2nd Coat 


 2 coats/eyelash curler



 (scary lol. I'll do it beautifully next time :D) after 4 hours of wear. no retouch or anything
 after 6 hours, it began to smudge. (now :D)

Review:


Price: Depending where you buy it. $8.99

Packaging: Purple with laces around the cap of the brush. cute!

Comments: I like the volume and the length it gives my lashes. I don't like that it doesn't hold up the curls and after a few hours it smudges on my lower lash line. not pretty. As I said, i've been using this for a long time, I just realized that I definitely should switch up. any suggestions? :)

Thanks for reading beautiful ladies! 

Love, 
Criselda~

No comments:

Post a Comment