Sunday 27 January 2013

SASA HAUL .2 (Reviews)

SASA HAUL



These 4 items were shipped with this BIGG box.
As always, I will do a separate review for each one of them. :)
here's what I got. :)



-------------------------------------------------------------♥


SK-II Basic Care Facial Treatment Clear Lotion 40ml
$8.80
Yes, I liked this toner and I decided to buy another back up :)



LANEIGE Basic Line Water Sleeping Pack 3pcs 20ml
$15.70
I loooved this sleeping pack! I think i'll keep buying this if I ever ran out.


My Beauty Diary Natural key Line Black Pearl Mask 
REVIEW: ~
$13.60
Many people love this. decided to get one for myself :)



JUJU Cosmetics Aquamoist Essence 30ml
$20.10
Needed a new one since I ran out of my Caudalie Vinosourse Serum
Review for my Caudalie Serum if interested: 

-------------------------------------------------------------♥



Stay tuned and Subscribe for upcoming review for these products
Thanks for reading! Have a great day! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment