Friday 13 July 2012

Sammydress Review - Haul

           I'm a first time buyer with www.Sammydress.com and before buying, which I should've done before ordering, I didn't read reviews about this site. -heres a little review.

After these arrived, I immediately wanted to review this for you first time buyers.

FYI - ALL OF THESE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE A SIZE FITS ALL. 


Came with this ..
At first I was thinking.. how in the world 4 clothing would fit in this small paper mail thing?


Paper Mail Thing. :D
------------------------


Hot Sale Lace Splicing Long Sleeves and Hooded Thin Coat For Women - http://www.sammydress.com/product171110.html -  USD 7.95











  • Hoodie is too small to even call it a hoodie. :(
  • Too small compared to the pictures on site. :(
  • Poor quality.



  ---------------------



Elegant Korea Style Lapel Lace-Up Silk Coat For Women - http://www.sammydress.com/product96262.html - USD 9.07 
















  • Pretty, though the quality isn't as good as I expected.
  • Like the style.
  • I like. not love.



-----------------------------

Delicate and Refreshing Summer Dedicated Irregularity Hem Coat For Women - http://www.sammydress.com/product76401.html - USD 6.84











  • AGAIN, TOO SMALL! :( :(  supposed to be a size fits all but only UK size6-8 could fit in these.
  • Poor quality.

------------------------------------

Sexy and Alluring Lapel Off-The-Shoulder Special Openwork Design Solid Color Long Sleeves Shirts For Women - 

http://www.sammydress.com/product197599.html - USD 7.09





  • It was okay. I gave it to my little sister.



 Who Doesn't like cheap clothes? Just be careful :)
I really wanted to love this site but these are just my opinion.

BOTTOM LINE.. will never buy again.
Hope this helps :)

Love,
Criselda

1 comment:

  1. I think posting this review is a good idea.
    However, I think when you buy clothes that are as cheap as they are on sammydress, you should expect low quality and long delivery time.
    If you read the delivery time information fully
    you will see it will take a minimum on 3 weeks to get to you, no matter where you are in the world.

    ReplyDelete